Yes you heard me right, FREE! I just got an email from the Southern California Genealogical Society and here are some of the facts:
- It’s sponsored by Ancestry
- Selected sessions = 14 hours (handouts included)
- If you can’t watch it in real time, you have until July 5th to watch all of the sessions.
There are some important notes to remember:
- You do not have to be a member of SCGS to registers for these free Jamboree sessions.
- The free Jamboree sessions will be viewable on their own website. It will be seperate from the pay-to-view Genetic Genealogy/DNA Day sessions that you pay for. It will also not be shown on SCGS’s website and are not the same as the Jamboree Extension Series Webinars.
- Although these sessions are free and available to the public, viewers MUST register to view them.
For more information, you can read SCGS Jamboree’s blog post here.
Heading to SCGS Jamboree in Burbank, CA this year? Can’t go but plan on watching via the free live stream sessions? Leave a comment and let me know the session your most looking forward to, whether at Jamboree or the live stream sessions!