Usually around this time of the year, I am listing my goals for my blog for the new year. But with my absence for the most of this last year, I feel silly doing this. I will take a cue from my crafting world and use my “one little word.” One Little Word is a series of prompts that was developed by Ali Edwards. She picked one little word to focus on throughout the year. I participated one year but dropped it the next.
Although I won’t be using the prompts, I will be using the “one little word” to focus, meditate and dream upon this year. This year, my one little word is:
I need to be more consistent in my blogging both in frequency and content, and to be consistently active in my social media channels and in posting relative content.
So, where and how do I start? Well first I need to assess the tasks that I want to accomplish through the year that is in line with my one little word, Consistency. What I have so far is the following:
- Consistently follow an editorial calendar for both of my blogs.
- Consistently develop blog ideas and follow through with the research of those blog ideas.
- Consistently conduct genealogy research to use as a source of blog story ideas.
- Be consistently active in my social media channels.
- Be consistent with my marketing efforts.
So, do you have a “one little word?” Comment and let me know.
Have an awesome week!